Kenilworth Elementary has approximately 645 students and over 70 faculty and staff members who need the support only volunteers can provide, whether it is clerical work or volunteering to help in our classrooms or with our many after school activities. There are many important tasks to do in support of quality education and we need YOU as partners in our pursuit of excellence.
Goals of the Volunteer Program
- Help our teachers and staff provide an outstanding educational experience for every child.
- Provide assistance so that our curriculum may broaden.
- Make use of expertise from community members.
- Exemplify a commitment to partnership between parents, students and the community to maintain a positive relations between all.
- Develop an environment that encourages friendly communication among the home, school, and community.