4-H is a national club that promotes “learning by doing.” Students participate in activities focusing on health, science, agriculture, and citizenship. At Lowell School, students will participate in photography, painting, and other arts, as well as care for an edible garden, rabbits, and chickens. Students will be able to take the skills they learn from 4-H activities and enter into county and state fair competitions. This club is brand new to Lowell and is completely funded by tax credit donations! It costs $25 per student to participate. Please consider making a donation to help 4-H have as many students possible participate during the first year!
The goal of this club is to supplement science curriculum outside of the classroom with meaningful hands on experiences.
Value to Students
Students will learn empathy, responsibility, and team work through the 4-H club. They will also foster relationships with peers while working towards a common goal. 4-H members will understand the value of working towards a goal and displaying their work at the county or state level.
How to Donate
Please consider making a tax credit donation today! You can donate at Lowell’s front office or online at http://phxschools.org/district/tax-credit/
1. On the right-hand side of the page click “donate online”
2. Click the “tax credit donation” box
3. Select the school you would like to donate to (Note: select the school with current tax year)
4. Under Program select which program you would like to donate to. (Note: if you would like to donate to a specific club, select “other” and write the club name in the text box)
5. Write in the amount you want to donate
6. Repeat steps 3-5 if you would like to donate to multiple clubs or schools
7. Click “Continue” and follow directions to enter personal information
Don’t understand AZ Tax Credits? Not a problem. We have a quick little video at the link that explains the opportunity.