Identification Procedures for Gifted Education

Parents, administrators, guardians, or teacher may refer students for testing. Students may also refer themselves. Referral forms may be obtained from the school Social Worker or by contacting the ALPS Program.

Image of a flow chart showing Identification Procedures
To learn more about the Gifted Program, visit the program’s blog.