08 Mar Returning to School Resources
March 8, 2021
As we prepare to welcome students back to campuses for in-person learning, there are a few important resources for parents to help with this transition. Below are links to the resources:
- District’s HealthyVerify Mitigation Plan
- Return to In-Person Learning Plan
- Revised 2021 Spring School Calendar
- School Start and Dismissal Times
- and a poster showing when students should stay home if they are not feeling well
In addition, parents were asked to complete a Learning Options form and indicate if your child would be returning to school for in-person learning, or remaining at home for online learning. If you have not yet completed the Learning Options form, please do so by Wednesday, March 10 at 12 noon. This will help our schools prepare for next week. Here is a link to complete the Learning Options Form.
Please watch for additional information coming from your school principal this week about students’ first day back to school.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing our students next week!