District-wide Curriculum Guide & Map – includes implementation & management plan, instructional tools and aligned professional development.
Develop & Implement District-wide:
- Comprehensive system supporting effective delivery of curriculum that clearly defines expectations for instructional planning, classroom based approaches, monitoring and professional development and results in engaging, challenging and effective instruction.
- Curriculum management system aligning high quality content and rigor with assessments.
- Formal student assessment plan aligning written, taught and tested curriculum to guide instructional planning.
- Coordinated planning linking curriculum management, professional development, student assessment, program evaluation and budget development.
- Formal assessment plan and procedures ensuring reliable data is used for decision-making, program selection, intervention and planning; as well clear expectations aligning curriculum, instruction and assessment.